How Can You Tell If A Tarot Reader Is Psychic?

After I had had a number of readings, I started to think about how it was possible for someone to predict what would happen to me as time went by. I wondered if certain things would only happen because I had ended up believing that they would happen.

If this was the case, it was as though a reader was planting seeds in mind; seeds that I would water overtime. Through giving energy to these seeds, they would gradually end up growing into plants and trees.

It’s Your Choice

I ended up having a reading with someone who said that nothing was set in stone and that everything could change when I went back out into the world again. This person was aware of how the mind worked and didn’t want me to believe that I didn’t have a choice.

I thought that what he said sounded accurate, or it would mean that I was just an observer of my life. If this was the case, there would be absolutely nothing I could do if something unpleasant was predicted to happen further down the line.

Looking Back

Certain things I was told would happen happened, while there were things I was told would happen that didn’t. I would often wonder if this was the result of me changing my behavior after I had the reading.

What also crossed my mind was whether or not a lot of what I was told was completely inaccurate. There was no way that I could really answer these questions; in order to do that, I would have to go back in time.

A Messenger

Someone ended up shedding some light on all this while I was volunteering a number of weeks ago. We were talking about tarot card readings and I was asked if I had had any.

I said that I had had a few over the years and that some of the things that they said would happen did happen. After I said this, he said that a great way to find out if someone is psychic is to ask them about your past.

Clear Evidence

The reason for this was that what has happened in the past is not going to change. Therefore, if a reader can give a detailed account of what someone has been through, there is a strong chance that they are psychic.

I thought that this was a great way to see if a reader had this ability or if they were just having a go anyway. Up until that point, I hadn’t thought of a way of finding out if someone was psychic.

Final Thoughts

So, do you think that this is a good way to find out if someone is psychic? Do you have another way of finding out if a reader is the real deal?



source https://psychicgiant.com/how-can-you-tell-if-a-tarot-reader-is-psychic/

Comments

Popular Posts